Advertisement

69 Facts About EVERY Pokémon Gym Leader

69 Facts About EVERY Pokémon Gym Leader Gym Leaders are some of the most important and recognizable characters in the Pokemon franchise. I recently completed a series on the channel where I covered an interesting fact about every single Pokemon, so I figured I would do the same for the human characters as well! The Gym Leaders have a lot of interesting trivia to offer, so I hope you enjoy the video!

Consider supporting the channel on Patreon!


Support the channel by purchasing my music!
iTunes:
Google Play:
Spotify:

Subscribe for more!


Check out my Pokemon Podcast!


Pick up some HoopsandHipHop merch!


Thanks to David G Burns for creating my intro and Chespin Jr 98 for creating my channel branding. Check them out!



Music credit:



Footage credit:


Follow Me!
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

#Pokemon #PokemonTrivia #GymLeaders

pokemon,pokemon facts,pokemon trivia,pokemon gym leaders,gym leader theme,vs gym leader,all gym leaders,giovanni,nessa,elesa,skyla,brock,misty,whitney pokemon,kanto,johto,hoenn,sinnoh,unova,kalos,galar,pokemon sword and shield,pokemon sword and shield expansion,trailer,gameplay,review,zarude,nintendo,Nintendo switch,hoopsandhiphop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments