Advertisement

Challenge yourself, as life forces us to conform.

Challenge yourself, as life forces us to conform. As I drove by a road the other day, I passed by many fields. In each field I saw things that group together and I ask myself is this this by choice or by Design? In answering that question I realise that life forces us to confirm. we live in groups that shear certain mindset, certain habits, certain attitude. Do we do so because of safety in numbers or is it biological wiring that automatically forces us to behave this way? Whatsoever the scientific answer is, if we are going to be successful and show our own individuality, we're going to have to challenge ourselves to break out of the norm that is around us. Outside of that, we are doomed to behave and accept everything that happened to the group as though it is our lot. Yes, we are connected to the group but our differences should improve the group and by extension the identity of the group should make us stronger not weak in our conformity.

conform.

Post a Comment

0 Comments