Advertisement

CHIT CHAT ✘ INKTOBER 2019 (what was the reason?) | JyotsTV

CHIT CHAT ✘ INKTOBER 2019 (what was the reason?) | JyotsTV This is my first ever chit chat video, I am hoping to do more soon but I have to say - I was very nervous about posting this. It is all about my experience of Inktober 2019.

Hope you enjoy watching, comment | like + subscribe ✓

JyotsTV



📱 CONNECT WITH ME

⚀ INSTAGRAM:
⚁ INSTAGRAM (ART ONLY):
⚂ TWITTER:
⚃ WEBSITE:


🛍 SUPPORT A LIVING ARTIST AND SHOP




📨 For all business enquiries, please contact jyotsnashelley@hotmail.com

#chitchat #storytime #inktober




Music:

KONTEKST BUDDHA


ICE CREAM CULT SADNA.


KULIJI PEACEFUL


BROKE FOR FREE UNNA


DIRTY PORCELAIN GOSPEL

inktober,inktober 2019,story,storytime,chit chat,fearless,experience,life,artwork,art,stress,anxiety,drawing,art talk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments