Advertisement

Floral Clock With a Backside Bar|Restaurant - #08 Soviet Cities Skylines

Floral Clock With a Backside Bar|Restaurant - #08 Soviet Cities Skylines Welcome to "Soviet Cities Skylines"! Today I will show you how I detailed the "Skibitth Park" which is next to my Palace of Sports building that I did in the previous episode #07. Over here I am detailing a nice floral clock that I took inspiration from my own city, and in the back side of it I detailed a very nice bar/restaurant for the people to relax after a summer walk through the park.


Sovietgrad is an Eastern European themed city, with inspiration from the city of "Onesti" in Romania from which I took the road and apartment blocks layout. Industry and other things are freestyle from my mind or from other buildings throughout eastern europe. Enjoy and if you have any tips or feedback you would like to add, leave them in the comments!

✅ Watch in 1440p for best quality!

💬 Discord:
📷 Instagram:

🐦 Twitter:
📺 Twitch:

#soviet #sovietskylines #citiesskylines

Skylines

Post a Comment

0 Comments