Advertisement

Heather June || Would it really kill you if we kissed

Heather June || Would it really kill you if we kissed Follow & Support Heather June




lyrics
You're the sun and I'm the moon .
I want so badly to be with you .
But you're so far away.
If I could hear your thoughts.
I wonder if I'd hear my own voice.
Stars can only keep me company for so long.

Someone please explain.
I just don't understand.
How lovely do you have to be for someone to fall in love with you?
Would it really kill you if we kissed?
Does it really hurt you to love me?

I was fine before I met you.
Now I'm a wreck.


Konichiwa:



#Konichiwa #HeatherJune #TheKonichiwa

Konichiwa,Konichiwa!,The Konichiwa,Konichiwa Brand,Konichiwa Clothing,David Dean Burkhart,Dream Pop,Synth Pop,surf rock,indie rock,indie folk,indie,independent music,alternative,alternative rock,shoegaze,rock and roll,KCRW,KEXP,NPR Music,Burger Records,Sub Pop,Kegz,i'm cyborg but that's ok,TheLazylazyme,alona chemerys,The Worst Taste,Vice Noisey,Heather June,Heather June Would it really kill you if we kissed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments