Advertisement

Heritage Kolkata | Kolkata is not only the City of Joy, but has many other shades...

Heritage Kolkata | Kolkata is not only the City of Joy, but has many other shades... Kolkata:The world knows me as 'the city of joy', for I nurture millions of dreams, passions and
emotions in my heart. I wore the most colourful hued clothes when night let herself loose over
my bones. I am not a single heartbeat but a cluster of million more . I reflect the joys of my
crowd. I dressed myself constantly and gloriously keeping in mind the mood of occasions. I bet
you all have seen how much I shine amidst the darkness of night. Indeed the world appreciates
my shine. It's because of the undaunted spirit of my inhabitants that the world calls me the 'city
of joy'.
But do I have only joys? Have I no pain, no sorrow that passes unnoticed like the rest of you
have? Doesn't my scars lay hidden beneath the colourful illusions that the world sees, that
express only my joys and not my pain, my sorrows?I have it all in my heart.

Avijit Mukhopadhyay,Heritage Kolkata,kolkata city tour,kolkata city new look,kolkata the city of joy,why kolkata is called city of joy,kolkata city 2019,kolkata city tour 2019,things to do in kolkata,rasguall of bengal,bengali cuisine,kolkata tourism,kolkata city tour 2020,kolkata new movie 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments