Advertisement

Hero I Quit A Long Time Ago Chapter 171 [English subbed]

Hero I Quit A Long Time Ago Chapter 171 [English subbed] If you like our work and wish to support us You can donate to us via PayPal ( Tips are not necessary but always appreciated.
如果你欣賞我們在努力,可以透過PayPal捐款給我們( ),
不一定要捐款,但任何一丁點對我們意義都很大

All content in the video is translated by Insanity Hallucination Translation Group
視頻中的所有內容均由IHT翻譯小組翻譯

Translator: Hallucination
翻譯:狂覺
Video Editor: Hallucination & Shanza
影片編輯:狂覺 & 小林

Arthur of LN原作: 無聊看看天(Wu Liao Kan Kan Tian) (like for his amazing novels)
Creator of the Manhua主筆: 海螺 (Hai Luo)( like for their amazing artwork)
Publisher出品: SF輕小說 (Novelist SF) (like to thank them for publishing Manhua for us to read)


Thank you for supporting our translation team
感謝您支持我們的翻譯團隊
Thank you for watching, don't forget to subscribe.
感謝您的收看,別忘了訂閱。
Press the share button to share the video with your friends and help the channel grow
按下[分享]按鈕即可與您的朋友分享影片,並協助此頻道成長

Here is a link to read Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago, that we have translated
please respect the hours we have put in to translate this series

Please do buy and support,(if you are able to) the series from any platform you can buy from, to support the artists

Music:
NCS Lost Sky - Dreams:
Alan Walker - Avem:

IHT,readmanhua,readmanga,Hero I Quit A Long Time Ago,english,subbed,chapter 171,Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago Chapter 171 English,Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago Chapter 171,Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago,Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago English,Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago 171,Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago 171 english,manga plus,manhua plus,disaster scans,

Post a Comment

0 Comments