Advertisement

How Much Money Did I Make Selling Coral at My First Swap? (Part 3)

How Much Money Did I Make Selling Coral at My First Swap? (Part 3) Did I make enough money selling coral at my first frag swap to justify doing it again? What a whirlwind experience. I can see why vendors stress out about selling at swaps now. The easiest part is the selling…the hardest part is figuring out EVERYTHING that needs to happen before the swap.

I sold a wide variety of frags from zoanthids to SPS and leathers to mushrooms! I think having a variety really helped a lot.

Use this list as a loose guide of what you should bring to your first swap. If you’d add anything, please comment below!

My Frag Swap Check List:
Tank
Return Pump
Pipe to Divert Flow
Lights
Carbon Reactor
Filter Floss
Frag Racks
Frag Bags or Deli Cups
Heater
Stickers/Swag
Signage
Table Cloth (Check with Venue)
Square or PayPal Card Reader
Change to Break Large Bills
Acrylic Pointers/Dividers/Price Tags
Towel
Tubing or Hose to Drain Tank
Buckets to Haul Saltwater
Coral or Transport System
Clean, Pest-Free CORAL FRAGS

📱 Socials:



📢 Friends:
Ocean State Aquatics:
Tyler (Inland_Reef):
SLASH Club:

Coral Show,Coral Swap,Frag Swap,Sell Coral,Selling Coral,Selling Coral Frags,Zoanthids,Zoanthid,SPS,Monipora,Leather Coral,Make Money Selling Coral,Fragging Coral,How Much Money I Made,Bahama Llama Coral,Ocean State Aquatics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments