Advertisement

How to Negotiate a Car Deal by Email

How to Negotiate a Car Deal by Email In this video, you will learn how to negotiate a car deal by email. This is a brief lesson I put together based on my experience as a former Mercedes Benz car salesman. I've used this approach personally to purchase two new cars in the past and I believe this will help anyone looking to negotiate a car deal by email.

You will learn the three essential elements of every email to the car dealer during negotiations. I also provide an email template that can be used again and again in counter-offer negotiations across multiple dealers.

The text for the email template can be found on the blog post on for this video on notwaitingtolive.com/how-to-negotiate-a-car-deal-by-email.

In separate videos on this channel I cover how to determine the lowest initial offer you should make for both new and used cars.

How to make lowest initial offer in used car negotiation:


How to make lowest initial offer in new car negotiation:


On this channel I cover a variety of useful car buying tips from my experience as a former Mercedes Benz car salesman.

The story of the biggest discount I gave as a car salesman:


How to negotiate new car price:


How to negotiate used car price:


How to negotiate a lease:


What to look for when buying a used car:


How much car can you afford?:

how to negotiate a car deal,how to negotiate a used car deal,how to negotiate a new car deal,how to negotiate a car lease,used car buying tips,car buying tips,car buying tips from a former salesman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments