Advertisement

I Wish To Love You Longer | Love Story

I Wish To Love You Longer | Love Story *phone call*
Boy: Hey, hun!
Girl: Hey.
Boy: I missed you at school today. Why weren’t you there?
Girl: Yeah, I had to go to the doctor.
Boy: Oh really? Why?
Girl: Oh, nothing. Just some annual shots, that’s all.
Boy: Oh.
Girl: So what did you guys do in Math today?
Boy: You didn’t miss anything that great, just a lot of notes.
Girl: Okay, good.
Boy: Yeah.
Girl: Hey, I have a question to ask.
Boy: Okay, ask away.
Girl: How much do you love me?
Boy: You know I love you more than anything in this world.
Girl: Yeah.
Boy: Why did you ask?
Girl: *silence*
Boy: Is something wrong?
Girl: No. Nothing at all. Um. How much do you care about me?
Boy: I would give you the world in a heartbeat if I could.

--------------------

🌐 Website


ⓕ Facebook


🐥Twitter


🌍Tumblr


☕️Buy Me a Coffee


-------------------

🎵Music
Child Dreams by Keys of Moon |
Music promoted by
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License


Thank you so much for watching!
❤💕 Like ❤💕 Share ❤💕 Subscribe
We really appreciate it!

Love,facts about people,Relationships,Love Story,cute love story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments