Advertisement

It only took the end of the world for me to finally finish an edit.

It only took the end of the world for me to finally finish an edit. So I know it’s been awhile. 30-something depression hits different. 2020 is a fucking shit show. Idk. 🔥¯\_(ツ)_/¯🔥 But I’ve realized I need to stop being an edit hoarder and start just sharing my shit even if it’s in progress, like I used to do. Making weird photoshops was how I used to vent, and not doing that has been not great for my brain. I never expected such a large following and I think it had a negative impact on that process. So I became a social media hermit. But now that all these Corona shenanigans are making us IRL hermits I'm creepin’ back in.

I'll make a real tutorial soon, promise.

📷: A7RIII + (looking up the lens now) #bealpha #alphacollective
Stock photo:

edit.

Post a Comment

0 Comments