Advertisement

● Just say that you belong to me

● Just say that you belong to me MY FIRST CROSSOVER OF THE YEAR, AND OFC, SO LESBIAN!!!

Happy (suuuper late) bday & CONGRATS FOR YOUR 2K
My dear Sára, this little thing is (ofc) for u.

I have to say my first idea was a throuple, because you love that, I like the idea, and I totally imagine the 3 of them together as a throuple. WHY NOT? But it was so complicate, find voiceovers and scenes so I made something more angst. SORRY.

(READ THE PLOT AFTER WATCH THE VIDEO)

- So let's say that Juliet (Liz) and Myka (Joanne) are two cops in a romantic and happy married, and suddently appears Alice (Ruth) who is accused of murdered but are not enough evidences... Juliet had to investigated it but she felt in love with the criminal, and Myka knows about it, but she refuses to leave her wife, she accepts that as an affair, that it will be over soon and her marriage will survive it. And it was, for Alice it was just a temporary thing, but not for Juliet. Alice left her and Juliet realizes that it was a mistake, Myka is her true love, who is always there for her, but it is too late, Myka deserves better and she just moved on.

DO I LOVE DRAMA, YES? I DO.
I hope you like it, my crazy idea, it is obvious that Alice left because she is in love with me!!! XD

SUBSCRIBE TO MY TALENTED FRIEND:




& ENJOY!!!
--
● Couple: Ruth Wilson, Liz Mitchell and Joanne Kelly.
● TV Shows: Luther, The Affair, V, Lost, Zoo, Warehouse13
● Song: tittle
● Coloring: xellerina

xxx
-Sil
-------------------------------------

● Twitter:
● Tumblr:
● Ask:

__

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

ruth wilson,liz mitchell,joanne kelly,luther,alice morgan,marissa coulter,lost,juliet burke,myka,warehouse13,femslash,crossover,lesbian crossover,femslash crossover,silviasi22,theaquasarah,

Post a Comment

0 Comments