Advertisement

Learning How to Flip the Scythe for Constant 1mil Margins! Flipping to Max Cash #3 [OSRS]

Learning How to Flip the Scythe for Constant 1mil Margins! Flipping to Max Cash #3 [OSRS] Hey guys, and welcome back to another episode of my max cash flipping series. Today I am focusing on the scythe of vitur. I think learning how to flip the scythe will be extremely important for the account.

I have somewhat capped out the growth from my normal flips. Now that I have well over 1 bil to work with, I can start moving towards some of the insanely expensive items. So this includes items like the scyhte, elysian, twisted bow and more.

Series Playlist:


Going forward I am aiming to try and earn max cash in under 6 months. To complicate things a bit more I am now going to be taxing myself 1/3 of my profit(33%). I am going to be giving this money directly to my main account. This will be for maxing certain skills in the quickest way possible. A main video will be out in a few days.

If I fail my goal I will be having another drop party of 100-200m. This is more of a reward for you guys, and less of a punishment for me. let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thanks for watching!


Flipping Discord


Grand Exchange Tracker


Support me on Patreon


Clan Chat:
"FlippingOSRS"

Twitter:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to my Youtube members!

-All Day Ray
-Jared Rutherford
-Michael

osrs,oldschool runescape,old school runescape,runescape,osrs flipping,flipping osrs,flipping to max cash osrs,Flipping to Max Cash,2147m from flipping,max cash from flipping,flipping oldschool runescape,scythe flipping,flipping scythe,scythe of vitur,how to flip osrs,osrs how to flip,flipping the scythe of vitur,flipping to max cash #3,flipping oldschool,flipping from scratch,flipping to 2147m,flipping oldschool runescape guide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments