Advertisement

let’s talk about Drake’s ‘Chicago Freestyle’ & ‘When To Say When’ | sort of a reaction|review..

let’s talk about Drake’s ‘Chicago Freestyle’ & ‘When To Say When’ | sort of a reaction|review.. Hi Peoples,

today I’ve kind of come with a ‘sort of reaction’. I’ve listened to these songs previously as I just couldn’t wait ... the minute I saw two new drake tracks I literally lost all composure. Patience? What is that?
So here in this video I discuss these two tracks and really just appreciate them. I mean you guys are sorta seeing how I react to each track... it’s just not my first listen ... LOL
Sorry...but not sorry.
Don’t forget to Like, Subscribe and leave a comment below on your thoughts!

Ebony JB

Drake reaction,Drake,When to say when,Chicago freestlye,Chicago freestyle reaction,when to say when reaction,drake review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments