Advertisement

My Dear Cold Blooded King 'Happy Ending' [Cosplay Music Video 3]

My Dear Cold Blooded King 'Happy Ending' [Cosplay Music Video 3] Our final My Dear Cold Blooded King Cosplay Video Tribute! I named it “Happy Ending!” since we tried to have closure between couples.

*NONE OF OUR STUFF IS CANON, SO DON’T GO ANGRLY THROWIN YOUR SHIPS AT MEH* lol

PLEASE SUPPORT ‘My Dear Cold Blooded King’ OFFICIAL RELEASE ON LINE WEBTOON!


Thank you Lifelight for creating this world that my friends and I have so enjoyed!

COSPLAYERS (in order of appearance)
Katsu - Skye Morgan (@SkyeMorgan)
Mei - Ruka Samuels (@Ruka_Samuels)
Ryusaki - Den Morgan
Akane - Alta Morgan

TO OUR WONDERFUL CAMERAMAN/EDITOR/DIRECTOR: REAG SAMUELS
(Best Bro award) I appreciate you taking the time to do this with me! You’ve grown so much as an artist, and I’m SO proud of you!

Music was provided by Epidemic Sound
Location was provided by the San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens (It’s open and free to the public, so if you’re ever in Texas - go check it out)

HOPE YOU ENJOY! Be sure to comment your favorite part! We love seeing people's responses.

My dear cold blooded king,my dear cold blooded king cmv,my dear cold blooded king cosplay,Webtoon cosplay,cosplay music video,tea gardens,MDCBK,My dear cold blooded king happy ending,happy ending cmv,

Post a Comment

0 Comments