Advertisement

My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising - Exclusive Official Clip

My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising - Exclusive Official Clip Deku fights Nine in this action-packed scene from the feature film based on the beloved anime series.



The second installment from the hit My Hero Academia franchise comes on the heels of the record-breaking launch of My Hero Academia Season 4, available to stream on FunimationNow.



The 2018 release of My Hero Academia: Two Heroes, the first film from the franchise, was a huge hit with North American audiences, ranking #10 on the Top 10 list of highest-grossing domestic anime films of all time.

#ign

IGN,Deku,Nine,Clip,anime,movie,movies,Animation,My Hero Academia movie,FUNimation Productions,My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising,My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising clip,My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising fight scene,deku vs nine,nine vs deku,deku heroes rising,mha heroes rising,mha movie,my hero academia heroes rising,my hero academia movie,my hero academia heroes rising movie,boku no hero academia,boku no hero academia heroes rising,boku no hero academia movie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments