Advertisement

Mythic minigun is so broken | Brock & @Kybo tear it up 🤧

Mythic minigun is so broken | Brock & @Kybo tear it up 🤧 BrockPlaysFortnite teams up with oKybo aka Kybo and tears up duos on Na East. GG make sure you guys check out kybo's channel he is cracked!

🙋‍♂️ My Support A Creator Code ➔ Brock
📱 Discord (to get notified and hang out) ➔
📷 Instagram ➔
🐦 Twitter ➔
🎵 TikTok ➔

⏳ Click on my link to get 10% off your strikepack and an extra set of free paddles


💰 Donate through Streamlabs ➔

⚙️ Sensitivity ➔ | 50% | 48% | 2.0x Build | 2.2x Edit | 14% ADS on Both | Linear Aim
🎛️ Dead Zones ➔ .12 | .05
🕹️ Binds ➔ I edit with L3, use my left paddle for jump, and use my right paddle to take out builds.
🎮 Controller ➔ I use a normal Dualshock 4 controller with an FPS Strikepack Dominator for paddles and Galaxy Kontrol Freeks

🖱 PC Specs ➔ Intel i9-9900k | EVGA RTX 2060 Super | G.Skill TridentZ 32GB | ASRock z390 Phantom | PM981 512 GB NVME SSD | Corsair Crystal 570X ATX Mid Tower | Corsair 1200W Platinum Modular PSU | EVGA CLC 240 Liquid Cooler

💳 My Setup:
Dualshock Controller:
Galaxy Kontrol Freeks:
Reddragon k556 Keyboard:
Logitech G602:
AOC Agon 27” 240hz Gaming Monitor:
MSI MAG24C 144hz Curved Monitor:
Elgato HD60 Pro Capture Card:
Elgato Streamdeck XL:
Homall Gaming Chair:
Astro A40 TR + Mixamp:
Logitech Brio (for Handcam):
Netgear Nighthawk Gaming Router:
i9-9900k Gaming PC:

📈 81.1% to our Subscriber Goal of 500,000!

🎖️ Become a Sponsor for $5 (Access to Emotes and Play with me) ➔

⚔️ Use My Creative World Arena ➔ 8782-3905-7300

🗝️ Past Livestreams / Funny Videos / Tutorials / Montages ➔

Brock plays fortnite,Brock plays fortnite settings,brockplaysfortnite,Brock fortnite,Brock,

Post a Comment

0 Comments