Advertisement

Navy Sprayed San Francisco w| Previously Identified PATHOGEN in 1950

Navy Sprayed San Francisco w| Previously Identified PATHOGEN in 1950 One person died, and the son sued in 1980. He lost. I emailed him and explained that their own records say they ALREADY HAD IDENTIFIED THE SUBSTANCE AS A PATHOGEN before they sprayed it on SF. He replied and said he wanted to put it behind him.
►Download this lightning-fast new FREE BRAVE BROWSER (link below) that
Blocks ads/ website trackers
FREE built-in VPN
Built-in censorship-free DuckDuckGo Search Engine!
Supports my channel

►If you are still on FB, join my Group here so we stay connected...

and FB Newsletter...

►Follow on Instagram to see things I find...

►www.paypal.me/enterthe5t4rz
-OR- becoms a CHANNEL MEMBER. All proceeds from Level 3 memberships will be go back to those subscribers in need of financial help in the form of $40 Paypal gifts. Levels 1 & 2 memberships go to support the work on the channel. There is no obligation or pressure for you to join the membership. Nothing will change on the channel. I will continue to make videos at the high level of dedication I always have.

►TWITTER:
►Even if you are subbed to my channel, Youtube will regularly UNSUB you without your knowledge . So, bookmark my page and check back often for new videos.
►Also, your subscription does NOT automatically give you upload notifications unless you click the BELL button on my page and follow me on Twitter or my Blog. Please, take a second to do this.

best movie decodes on you tube,music videos,occult,hidden meaning,song meaning,signs,symbols,what does the song mean,

Post a Comment

0 Comments