Advertisement

Nikon Z6 UI Still Bad with 3.0 Firmware (D750 controls preferred)

Nikon Z6 UI Still Bad with 3.0 Firmware (D750 controls preferred) I can't imagine how bad this was with Version 1 or Version 2 firmware and I'm not even talking autofocus here! My gripes with the camera are with the UI, buttons and screens not working together, the grip being small and things of that sort. The image quality isn't much better than my D750 from what I've shot so far and having Eye-AF similar to Sony cameras *so far* isn't worth it for me. If you want to buy my Z6, XQD cards, XQD reader and the FTZ adapter feel free to shoot over an email with your offer. Located in Los Angeles

Firmware 3,Nikon Z6,Mirrorless camera,DSLR,Nikon Z6 REview,Nikon Z7,Nikon,cameras,photography,video DSLR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments