Advertisement

NO WAY...THE SEARCH IS OVER!!! Gold Frosmoth and Hyper Rare In The Same Pokemon Card Opening

NO WAY...THE SEARCH IS OVER!!! Gold Frosmoth and Hyper Rare In The Same Pokemon Card Opening FINALLY...The Search Is Over! This Pokemon card opening gave me 2 of the most rarest Pokemon cards from Sword and Shield sets. Both Gold Frosmoth and Hyper Rare Pokemon card in the exact same video! This was incredibly lucky and I still can't believe it. Enjoy the VMAX Rising booster box as these cards will be part of the new Pokemon Rebel Clash set.
✅SUBSCRIBE & be part of the BreakingFamily:

- My Social Media -
► Instagram:
► Twitter:
► Official Discord!:

► THE NEW *VMAX RISING* CARDS IN A POKEMON BOOSTER BOX OPENING! [Rebel Clash Preview]

►New RealBreakingNate Merch:

►Best RealBreakingNate Videos Playlist right here:

Hey I'm RealBreakingNate and I simply love to spread positivity through my Pokemon videos as I do a Pokemon opening with Pokemon cards and share my day to day life with you all. When you are on this Pokemon channel I always encourage you all to be yourself. Lets enjoy life!

►Contact me: RealBreakingNate@gmail.com

pokemon cards,gold pokemon card,pokemon card opening,pokemon opening,opening pokemon cards,pokemon vmax rising,pokemon vmax rising booster box,pokemon rebel clash,pokemon rebel clash cards,sword and shield rebel clash,hyper rare pokemon cards,hyper rare marnie,gold frosmoth card,pokemon sword and shield cards,rare pokemon cards,rarest pokemon cards,realbreakingnate,real breaking nate,realbreakingnate pokemon,pokemon,new pokemon cards,gold,frosmoth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments