Advertisement

Oil painting copying a master

Oil painting copying a master Is it good or bad to copy others work? Do you learn anything? Does it make you better? Does it make you worse? Is it good for beginner oil painters? All the answers to these questions can be found in this video which includes a full oil painting time lapse.

Patreon - Real Time video tutorials and one on one coaching
Materials
Carbon Paper -
Proportional divider
Linseed Oil Medium -
Oil Paint I recommend for beginners:
Titanium White
Cadmium Red Hue
Cadmium Lemon
French Ultramarine
Yellow Ochre
Cerulean blue
My easel -
Canvas Pad -
Best Brushes Ever!

Lighting
Ring Light -
light above easel -

Camera -

Hi, I am the son of two artists and began painting in my hometown of Richmond, Virginia before I could walk. I was a rare combination of artist and athlete so I moved to Los Angeles in 2008 to play football for USC. I left the team my sophomore year to focus on painting and filmmaking, applying the same focus and discipline from my football career to my art. I primarily work in oils, and spend most free days painting "en plein air" in my new home of Sarasota Florida.

Where to find me:
Website: www.chrisfornataro.com
Facebook:
Instagram:

oil painting for beginners time lapse,oil painting copying a master,oil painting portrait time lapse,oil painting step by step process,oil painting for beginners on canvas,try different painting techniques,improve your painting,dont just paint,oil painting basics for beginners,oil painting portrait realistic,oil painting portrait tutorial for beginners,oil painting for beginners portrait,John singer sargent,

Post a Comment

0 Comments