Advertisement

Quality Over Quantity! Found a RARE Cow Shark Tooth & Creepy Gold Skull! | Florida Fossil Hunting

Quality Over Quantity! Found a RARE Cow Shark Tooth & Creepy Gold Skull! | Florida Fossil Hunting In this video my friends Derek and Mike invited me to a very unique fossil hunting site here in Florida. What makes this creek so unique is that there have been rare Cow Shark teeth found here, and other rare species of sharks as well. The color and preservation of the teeth in this site are also superb! It was an exciting adventure having to trek through jungle-like wilderness, stinky water, and unusually hot February temperatures, but it was 100% worth it because I found one of my only Cow Shark teeth I have ever found!

SUBSCRIBE here:

Here are some ways YOU can help support my channel so I can keep making videos like this:
Check out my shop full of cool fossils, gems, and minerals found by me here:
Patreon: patreon.com/wildkyle
PayPal Donations: kylenathanielkeller@hotmail.com

Follow me on Social Media:
Instagram -

Facebook -


HUGE thanks to my current Patrons - Mercedes, Simon Beesley, Alyssa Flynn, Sherri Mauk, Lilimander, Linda Zaal, John Born, Scott Caron, Jon Ramsey, Whavoc, Will Brewer, Pat Fleming, Sarah Golden & Rick Chisholm!

My other passion is songwriting! Hear me perform here:
"Bury Me Far From The City" -
"The Devils Hammock" -

wildkyle,wild kyle,fossil hunting,florida fossil hunting,florida shark tooth hunting,shark tooth hunting,megalodon shark tooth hunting,fossil hunting in florida,florida fossil shark tooth hunting,shark teeth,fossil shark tooth hunting,rare,rare find,treasure hunting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments