Advertisement

RANK 10 NA thought he stood a chance vs my ZIGGS | Challenger Ziggs | 10.5 - League of Legends

RANK 10 NA thought he stood a chance vs my ZIGGS | Challenger Ziggs | 10.5 - League of Legends Ziggs diff

Discord:
Stream:
Twitter:
Support me on Amazon: Buy ANYTHING after clicking this link and I get a tiny cut of the purchase! No extra cost!

Enjoy my content and want to donate?

Business inquires: pekingaming@yahoo.com

#Challenger #Ziggs #LeagueOfLegends

challenger,challenger commentary,league of legends,ziggs,challenger ziggs,ziggs 1v9,ziggs 1v5,ziggs guide,ziggs build,ziggs runes,ziggs commentary,ziggs montage,ziggs 10.5,challenger ziggs guide,challenger ziggs montage,challenger ziggs 1v5,challenger ziggs build,challenger ziggs runes,pekin woof ziggs,pekin ziggs,how to ziggs,how to carry with ziggs,funny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments