Advertisement

Sims 4 Modern and Luxurious Tiny House I Tiny Living Speed Build I Modern Stüdyo Ev Yapımı

Sims 4 Modern and Luxurious Tiny House  I  Tiny Living Speed Build  I  Modern Stüdyo Ev Yapımı Hey everyone!!! so, in these recent weeks I've gotten kind of bored with how I decorate my Sims's houses. Let me explain better; each and every house I do there are a lot of whites, blacks, browns and greens. It's very neutral I mean. So I wanted to use more pop up colors and lively themes in this house. Also since this is a studio house I reckon you can only have 2 sims in here. You can use this as a starter home or a university student house ( since the tiny living pack gives a lot of advantages with tiny living pack) Also having small houses gives you certain more advantages during gameplay as well. I would know most of my played sims' houses are either 64x64 50x50 or 40x30. And believe me when I tell you they take 2-3 hours to get anything done and most of my gameplay I only wait for them to reach the place in order for them to do the commands. Which is frustrating to say the least. Won't even state the fact that the game can't handle the lot size when it's full of decorations and building so you may have bugs depending on your computer. Playing in tiny or moderate sized lots are much better; they don't bug the game, your gameplay experience will be much faster and cleaner with tiny houses.Anyways :) If you enjoyed the video please consider leaving a like and subcribing. Thank you soooooooo muuuuuch for watching the video.

İf you're interested in learning about the benefits of tiny houses I recommend watching;
Sims 4 Tiny Living Stuff Pack - Full Review by Deligracy

LGR - The Sims 4 Tiny Living Stuff Review by LGR


Herkese merhaba bu gün bir stüdyo ev yapmaya karar verdim özellikle yeni çıkan paket tiny living'in popülerliğini düşünürseniz, yapılması en mantıklı gelen hareket buydu :) Bu eve'den fazla sim sığdırabileceğinizi düşünmüyorum. Fakat bir, başlangıç evi ya da üniversite öğrenci evi olarak son derece kullanışlı olacağını düşünüyorum. Son zamanlarda kendi simlerimin evlerini yaparken kullandığım renkler ve dekorasyonlardan sıkılmaya başladım. Özellikle favori ailemi her hafta başka bir eve taşıdığım için beyazlar siyahlar kahverengiler ve yeşillerden sıkıldım. Bu ev yapımında da bu durumdan biraz kurtulmaya çalıştım. En azından patlayan turuncular, sarılar kullanırken amacım buydu :)) her neyse :) Umarım izlerken eğlenmişsinizdir, eğer videoyu sevdiyseniz lütfen abone olmayı ve beğeni bırakmayı düşünün :)



Do you like the songs used in this video?

sims 4,sims 4 gameplay,sims 4 speed build,sims 4 cas,sims 4 create a sim,sims 4 building,sims 4 tiny living,sims 4 cheats,sims 4 packs,sims 4 tiny house,tiny living,sims 4 modern home,sims 4 mansion,sims 4 villa,sims 4 ev yapımı,sims 4 aile yapımı,sims 4 mods,vixella,deligracy,james turner,lilsimsie,hatsy,sims 4 hileleri,sims 4 gamer girl,sims 4 e-girl,sims 4 luxury house,sims 4 micro home challenge,opposite twins c hallenge,1 million challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments