Advertisement

The Yav Horn recipe makes it particularly delicious

The Yav Horn recipe makes it particularly delicious Hi every one today i am show you the Cooking Eggplants in my homeland.
please subscribe my channel for more view thank you all friend always support my video.
More videos:
1.Food Grilled chicken,Grilled fish

2.papaya salad making , Egg duck eggs

3.Eat the best mangoes of all time and kapik

This channel, Srey Pov Natural life, is the best channel that will show you how to cooking food, Culture and natural life style in country side

My Facebook Fanpage :
Subscribe to my YouTube channel :

srey pov Natural life,recipe,cooking traditional khmer food recipe,traditional khmer food,cooking skill,cooking,amazing cooking,yummy,yummy cooking,cooking recipe,villag food factory,primitive technology,The Yav Horn recipe makes it particularly delicious,

Post a Comment

0 Comments