Advertisement

thrift Saturday Vintage Accessories Estate Sale Haul, Lots of Pins and Gloves

thrift Saturday Vintage Accessories Estate Sale Haul, Lots of Pins and Gloves This is a new episode of my Thrift Saturday - this time I went to an estate sale in our area. Owners of the house used to have an accessory/clothing store, so all of the pins were new albeit made a while ago. There was lots of jewelry for sale, but pins were the only things I was interested in this time. I believe gloves were for her personal use, so were shoes (hence they were all the same size). Yes, clothing was of various sizes and also all new with tags, but I did not find anything there - all modern and current, but made for older ladies.
You can find your local estate sales by looking up online "estate sales near me" and getting on their mailing list.

thrifting,thrift saturday,estate sale haul,thrift haul,vintage,vintage accessories,vintage haul,vintage pins,vintage gloves,shoes,vintage style,thrift finds,thrift stores,creative life misfits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments