Advertisement

Unboxing my NEW PINK laptop! |MSI Prestige 14| Every Youtuber NEEDS!

Unboxing my NEW PINK laptop! |MSI Prestige 14| Every Youtuber NEEDS! hi everyone! thank you so much for watching!
I hope you had fun watching me and thania unbox my new computer! I used it to edit and upload this video and it was a DREAM using it! I love how fast it performs and it makes editing fun! this is the perfect computer for "youtubers" and I 100% recommend it if you are starting out and are debating between a MacBook. this color option is only available for a small amount of time so get it now while it lasts!

Here is Where you can purchase my pink computer!
MSI Prestige Pink computer:
White prestige computer:



Don't forget to follow me on my Instagram @


Thanias IG:
you can watch her review on her computer here



see you in my next video!
xoxo



DISCLAIMER: THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED

unboxing,msilaptop,msi prestige,prestige laptop,bestcomputer,gaming,gamingcomputer,pinkcomputer,beautyinfluencer,youtubeediting,thaniasofficial,sharlasbeautyroom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments