Advertisement

#VanessaBryant at #KobeBryantFuneral Psychic reading- sort of #gabrielleether

#VanessaBryant at #KobeBryantFuneral Psychic reading- sort of #gabrielleether 💜Hello everyone I am Gabrielle Ether. I am a Clairaudient seer is how I like to refer to myself. The type of gift I have is able to tap into any form of psychic ability as needed but I am moreso clairaudient. I am able to give any type of personal reading but I first realized my gift because I would interpret dreams. Dream interpretation is still my speciality. I am just here to serve. I am a vessel that spirit will use to deliver messages to you. I take every life that I come into contact with very seriously and I believe that I am responsible for the messages that I put out. Hope that I can shed some light onto your situation. Thank you for reading😊
💜Thank you to everyone who has subscribed. For a PERSONAL READING please email Gabrielle.Ether@gmail.com

Instagram: Gabrielle.Ether

💜And from one fellow light worker to another, please feel free to donate to my channel. Copy link below.

🌟paypal.me/GabrielleEther


💛For personal readings-NO REFUNDS- Please make sure you really want a reading first. Must allow up to 3 days for me to respond. I always try to respond the same day. Occasionally I overlook messages by mistake.

💚All payments done through PayPal

Vanessa Bryant Kobe Bryant funeral psychic reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments