Advertisement

WE MADE A FUN BET | A SPONTANEOUS FAMILY VLOG WITH MY DAUGHTER AND NEPHEW

WE MADE A FUN BET | A SPONTANEOUS FAMILY VLOG WITH MY DAUGHTER AND NEPHEW Had some fun with my girl Ellie and nephew Easton. We made a bet and I lost...sort of! Lol! Sometimes you just gotta do the spontaneous and have a little fun in the process. Enjoy!
-
WHY 'OH, YES!'?
That's a story for another day! ;)
-
QUICK BIO:
•Matt Mauk
•Tricia my wife & two daughters
•My Passions: my faith, my family, serving on my church staff, watching Atlanta sports teams win (or lose), riding mountain bikes, camping, music, wearing ridiculous socks, eating chocolate chip cookies and Chick-fil-A, leadership, entertainment, and digital media! (I have more but that's enough)
-
Instagram.com/matt_mauk
Facebook.com/mattmauk

Spontaneous,Family Vlog,Vlog,Vlogger,Coffe at Starbucks,Hanging out with my family,starbucks coffee,starbucks coffee drinks,Sour candy,warheads candy,We made a bet,Dare,Challenge,We made a bet and I lost,Lost in a bet,Family video,Home videos funny,Jumping into a lake,Having fun with my family,

Post a Comment

0 Comments