Advertisement

Aftermarket Sunroof Roof Repair with JB Weld - '67 Mustang 'Project California Coupe' Part 8

Aftermarket Sunroof Roof Repair with JB Weld - '67 Mustang 'Project California Coupe' Part 8 In this video I explain my solution to the hole in the roof of my '67 Mustang caused by the ill-advised installation of an aftermarket sunroof by someone many years ago. These were hideous kits that were popular in the early 1970's. Many a roof was ruined. It drives home the point of why they have engineers design the real OE sunroof for your car.

I decided to use a cold weld approach using JB Weld. I'm quite pleased with the way it worked out.

'67 Mustang,'67 Mustang restoration,aftermarket sunroof,aftermarket sunroof repair,aftermarket sunroof roof repair,JB Weld,JB Weld car roof repair,Saab Tech,

Post a Comment

0 Comments