Advertisement

Asmr Nail Drill Filing | Airsee Portable Nail Drill Sound

Asmr Nail Drill Filing | Airsee Portable Nail Drill Sound ASMR Nail Drill #ASMR #AIRSEE #NAILDRILL
Asmr nail video for who ever enjoys asmr and showing off the nail drill as well.

Thank You for taking the time to watch my video. I really appreciate it and it means a lot to me.

Thanks for watching hope you enjoy!!

Airsee Drill :


Camera I used, Panasonic 4k :


You want me to do an honest review or nail swatches?
Contact: ebone4206@gmail.com

I was not paid for this review at all, sponsored or anything at all Unless I state otherwise. I do nails for fun. It's something I love as a hobby. I am not a licensed nail technician but I want to be in the near future.


This channel is manly about nails mostly my nails. Im just someone who loves nails and just doing what I love again. I have no degree in this at all just someone who loves their hobby. Please don't take what I do seriously as Im not professional. All I want to do is show the world me practicing and learning with you as well. I have a creative mind and just want to express that with my nails to the world.



I was not paid for this review at all, sponsored or anything at all.
I do nails for fun. It's something I love as a hobby. I am not a licensed nail technician but I want to be in the near future.

asmr,nail drill,efile,e file,airsee,airsee e file,asmr nail drill,asmr e file,nail review,e file review,e file demo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments