Advertisement

What are the Msgs from your passed Loved Ones? | PICK A CARD Reading | His|her unspoken words?

What are the Msgs from your passed Loved Ones? | PICK A CARD Reading | His|her unspoken words? Hello Friends, In this pick a card reading, I will let you know what your deceased loved ones wants to tell you. This person can be anyone from your life. Please keep them in mind & chose the pile.

Time stamps -
Pile no. 1 - 1:14
Pile no. 2 - 3:36
Pile no. 3 - 5:40
Pile no. 4 - 7:55

This may not resonate with everyone & energies might be reversible. Please note this is a TIMELESS reading, which means the messages are meant for you from the time you happen to watch this video, also remember that time is fluid - the events may be happening now or happen in future in this month, after 4 months or so on. DM for private paid readings based on appointments. God bless you!

🚨 Please dont get CONNED! Someone out there is faking me & extorting money using my brand name with wrong spelling - “white light healing CENTRE”, so please be AWARE!



For appointment Please click on Below Link:





My brand is WHITE LIGHT HEALING CENTER.



To get in touch with me - inbox me on FB/IG/whitelighthealingcenter@gmail.com & wait for me to reply.

I do my healing/appointments via video/phone calls so you get to see my face.



Follow my Youtube channel -



I Have already reported to cyber crime & I know that Mumbai Police will look into the matter sincerely.



Please subscribe to my channel (It's Free). NEW VIDEOS every Week!

►Subscribe:



Follow me

Instagram ►whitelight_healing

Twitter ►

Facebook ►

Google+ ►

pick a card,pick a card reading,pick a card message from deceased,pick a card message from heaven,pick a card message from spirit,pick a card message from passed loved one,pick a card message from passed loved ones,pick a card tarot,pick a card message from deceased loved one,message from the dead pick a card,pick a card message from loved ones,Divyaa Pandit,Know about who passed away,listen messages from your loved ones who passed away,

Post a Comment

0 Comments