Advertisement

Seek My Will – August 29, 2019

Seek My Will – August 29, 2019 Seek My Will – August 29, 2019

You must Seek My Will always. My Will is Not your will and My Thoughts are Not your thoughts. My Will be Done, that is Pleasing to Me.

Seek My Will first, above everything else. My Will be Done Not your own Nor that of other people. Submit yourself totally to Me and My Authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and Follow Me, My Way, as I Guide and Lead you, every step of the Way, to be in My Perfect Will. Many are Not. They have No Desire to be in My Perfect Will. They choose Not to Listen to, Nor to Obey Nor to Follow Me, My Way. I Know every heart, all motives and thoughts. Many only seek for the acceptance and approval of others that is why they are Not in My Will.

If you want to be in My Perfect Will, then you must Seek for My Approval of you only and to be Pleasing to Me, that is all that matters. I Am The only King of My Everlasting Kingdom, besides Me there is no other and will never be. I Am The King of Glory. I Am in Control. I Am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. My Will be Done on Earth as it is in Heaven. I do Not Fail nor do I Disappoint. I Am always Faithful. I Love and I Care for you. Seek My Will, My Plan and Purpose.

yt:stretch=16:9,Kingdom of Heaven,Kingdom of God,word,truth,Gospel,obey Jesus,follow Jesus,hear Jesus voice,Holy Spirit,Gospel of Jesus Christ,seek Jesus' Will,Jesus' Perfect Will,Jesus is God Almighty,Jesus is Lord,Jesus is King,Jesus' Everlasting Kingdom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments