Advertisement

A tiny secret preview because I got excited (Casting in the description)

A tiny secret preview because I got excited (Casting in the description) I initially wasn't gonna upload ANY previews of this, but I got a little excited. I'm uploading it because it's small enough to spoil nothing.
This is a preview for the reveal trailer for a fangame I've been vaguely teasing (Which still needs VAs and team members, so those of you who wanted to VA for me, now's your chance).
The trailer won't come out for a while, since almost none of the models and assets are done. I might animate everything after this in Blender, or if you can't wait for this, I can continue it in SFM right now and use placeholder models.
The song is Decades of Science by Harry Callaghan from the Portal 2 fan-game, Portal Stories: Mel.

Unknown Project Casting Call:

Decades of Science:

Harry101UK:

Discord!:

DeviantArt!:

Facebook!:

Need a voice actor? Email me!: roux36prod@gmail.com (or message me on YouTube)

Y̷̨̞̼͇͓̥̼͓̦͉̑̈̓̋̈́̾͜͝o̴̢̨̨̞͚̱̼̫͖̟̟͎͒͐̿̀u̶̧̪̻̖̹̭̱͇̰̼̇̀̈́̓ ̷͈̇̇̈́̾̓͠d̶̡̳͖͈͓͓̺͗̃͐̄̂͊͝ồ̸̗̯̠̥̻͊̃͋̋̇̿̏͝͠ͅṋ̷̢̡̡͈̙̹̼͓̊͝'̴͇͔̥̮͓̪̤̥̫̘̀ͅţ̷̙̗̼̳̺̙̻̤̜̰̝̈́̌͗̿͝ͅ ̸̨̡̣̫̙̼͔̳̯̺̹̘͖̀̌̿̌̅̌̏̌͘ķ̸̹͖͔͎͇̝̺̼͑̋́̎̕͠n̵̘͖͖̝̯̟̣͚͖̫̖̗̈́͌͐̉̍̓̂̒̈́̔̂̇̓ͅǫ̴̼͎̻̊̈́̄̂̆̇͗͆́̚͠w̸̧̞̥̻̎͐̂̅̔̈́̑͛͛͂̾͝ ̴̨̤̤̝̭̰̺̜́̎̈́̑͋̐̈͒̑̈́͑͆ẃ̴̛̜͉̫̰̭͍͗h̴̨̨͇̞̳͍͎̆̃̉̏̓͜ͅȁ̴̡̳̼̪͑̊t̴̢̧̛͖̫̥̮̩͖͖̯̤̑̄̎̀ͅͅ ̵̜͇͎͈̋̍̌̽́͋̕͝Ĭ̷̧̺̳̹͉̑́̍͝͠͝͝'̶̱̬͖̞͕̩͈͙̒̓̍̚͜v̸̙͍̽̾͗̓̽́̔͒̆̚̕͠e̸͚̻͖̘̲̠͖͙͍̓̓̕͝ ̴̙̥̗̣͓̘̤̮̥͖̌̀́͊́̃͒͘͠ḃ̵̧̡̨̼͙̖͎̲̪̯͎̳͇͒́̀̈͒̊̈̀̀ḙ̵̡̡̗̼̬̦̫̥͇̓̈̔ę̸̧͇̜̬̤̞̜̻̰̱̫̬̐̔̀͘ṋ̵̛͇͓̣̬͎̖͔̦̥̯̜̫͒̀͂̈́̔̋̏̎͘͝ ̷̢̢͓̬̖̭̣͔̙͖̩̌t̵̛̪̖͔͖̰̥͉̱͖͑͐̓̒̆̔̿̉̏͜͠͠h̴͎͈͙͊͂̿̎͊̉́̉̄̚͘͠r̶̢̲̯̹͓̬̟̺͚̈͌̐̚ǫ̷̡̻̙̬̖̯̼͖̝̇͐̌̃̉́͐̐͝͝ų̶̜̺̳̰̤̮̃̒͐̚g̶̡̹̗̦̠̪͈͈͇̘͐h̴̯̜̯̘̖̣̮̼̻̙̳̫́̾̚͘͝.̵̣͉̙͙͎͖̄̇͋͛̀́͒͌̑͊̚͜͝ͅ.̵̫̠̗́͐̀́̕.̸̬́͌́̔̇̾̋̽͝

roux36,productions,fnaf,five,nights,at,freddy's,freddy's 1,freddy's 2,freddy's 3,freddy's 4,freddy's 5,freddy's 6,sl,sister location,ffps,freddy,fazbear's,pizzeria,simulator,ucn,ultimate,custom,night,

Post a Comment

0 Comments