Advertisement

Big Chop #4 Update | Let's Get Real

Big Chop #4  Update | Let's Get Real Hey dolls, I am back with a 2 month update on my 4th big chop. Look at those curls flourishing! Yasss!

Now, let's get in and deep dive into why I did a big chop. Here I get real with all of you and open up on my health issues and all the things that lead up to this chop. But you know what? It was much needed and I am living my as my most authentic self now. Alikay Naturals is all about embracing your authentic beauty and that's exactly what I am doing now.

Let me know if any of you have dealt with similar issues or have big chopped multiple times down below.

xo,
Rochelle


Products Mentioned

Honey & Sage Deep Conditioner


Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Mask


LOC Method Kit


Essential 17 Hair Growth Oil


-----------------------------------------
Follow me on social:

IG: therochellegraham


FB: blackonyxworld


Twitter: therochelleg


Business Email: info@blackonyxworld.com

shampoo,organic shampoo,hair treatment,natural shampoo,curly hair products,hair care,hair products,organic hair products,black hair products,hair care tips,alikay naturals,natural hair growth,hair conditioner,clarifying shampoo,natural hair shampoo,Natural hair care products,

Post a Comment

0 Comments