Advertisement

THIS IS WHAT I GOT FROM 30+ SHINY MEWTWO RAID ENCOUNTERS + NEW GEN 5 UNOVA POKEMON (POKEMON GO)

THIS IS WHAT I GOT FROM 30+ SHINY MEWTWO RAID ENCOUNTERS + NEW GEN 5 UNOVA POKEMON (POKEMON GO) Shiny Mewtwo has released in Pokemon Go, Gen 5 (The Unova Region) has released in Pokemon Go and I'm still hatching 7KM Eggs in hopes of a Shiny Regional..

Not much else to say, I hope you enjoy the video. I'm very happy with what I got today!

Let me know how you're going with the current Ultra Bonus Rewards in the comments section below. Have you scored a Shiny Mewtwo or a Shiny Gen 5 Unova Pokemon?

SUPPORT THE CHANNEL:

DONATE: paypal.me/ProPlanty
PATREON:
SUBSCRIBE:

SOCIAL MEDIA:

TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:

THANKS FOR WATCHING!

pokemon go,shiny mewtwo,shiny mewtwo raids,legendary raids,shiny legendary,shiny pokemon go legendary,shiny mewtwo pokemon go,shiny klink,shiny gen 5 pokemon go,unova pokemon go,unova,region,gen 5,shiny gen 5,shiny patrat,shiny lilipup,proplanty,proplanty pokemon go,ex raids,new,ultra bonus,shiny regional,egg hatch,2km,5km,10km,7km,regionals,gen 5 starters,shiny,reaction,shiny fail,shiny reaction,shiny pokemon go gen 5,iphone,ios,apps,games,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments