Advertisement

HOW TO ACHIEVE THE PERFECT WINGED LINER | Albert Kurniawan

HOW TO ACHIEVE THE PERFECT WINGED LINER | Albert Kurniawan Winged liners are always the best way to bring out your eyes--- whether it’s for your daily makeup or even for your glamorous looks! Many people are afraid to try because one mistake might ruin the entire look. In my latest vlog, I’ll show you some of my tips to achieve the perfect winged liner. Of course, practice makes perfect so keep on trying and don’t give up! I hope you enjoy this video! ❤▶

RECENTLY:

How To Create My Signature Smokey Eye:


FOLLOW ME:

Instagram


Facebook



SHOP:
Teviant:


#AlbertKurniawan
#MakeupByAlbertKurniawan

Albert Kurniawan,Makeup by Albert Kurniawan,Winged Liner,Makeup Turorial,Winged Liner Tutorial,Glam Makeup,Makeup,Teviant,Philippines,Makeup Vlog,Beauty Vlogger,Beauty Vlog,How To,Tutorial,Beauty Tutorial,Albert Kurniawan Winged Liner,How to do winged liner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments