Advertisement

Zero Waste Shopping! | My Journey to an Eco Friendly Lifestyle!

Zero Waste Shopping! | My Journey to an Eco Friendly Lifestyle! The recent amazon rainforest fires really inspired me to take accountability for my life, so I went on my first eco friendly shopping trip to a zero waste store called Sustain LA. I want to have a positive impact on the planet and while a zero waste lifestyle might sound extreme and scary... it doesn't have to be an "all or nothing" situation. I'm not claiming to be zero waste, but I am making the commitment to cut back and make shifts and changes! I'm new to this, so if you have any friendly suggestions, I would love for you to leave any tips in the comments!

Eco friendly products-

*Bamboo utensil set -

*Collapsible Travel cup -

*Metal Straw -

*Produce Bag -

*biodegradable garbage bags -

*bamboo toothbrush -

*toothpaste tabs -


FOLLOW ME!
•Instagram-
@OhhMyAnnie

Music by Cults - 2099 -

#zerowaste #wastefree #ecofriendlylifestyle

BUSINESS INQUIRIES CONTACT - OhhMyAnnie@gmail.com

ohhmyannie,zero waste,zero waste buzzfeed,zero waste lifestyle,zero waste grocery shopping,zero waste shopping,zero waste tips,zero waste for beginners,sustain la,zero waste for 30 days,eco friendly,eco friendly products,my first zero waste shopping,journey to an eco friendly lifestyle,zero waste haul,eco friendly living,eco friendly tips,amazon rainforest,amazon rainforest fire,how to save the amazon rainforest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments