Advertisement

Jedi Mind Tricks and Flexible Memory on this Ask Tom Bilyeu Anything (IQ 51)

Jedi Mind Tricks and Flexible Memory on this Ask Tom Bilyeu Anything (IQ 51) On this episode Tom answer's questions from his audience. This is an ATA (Ask Tom Anything) episode with no guest, just Tom answering all kind of questions, being challenged by his followers.

This is Episode #51 of Inside Quest first released on March 30, 2016.

Questions asked:
✔ 00:30 - Has Tom Bilyeu interviewed all of his dream guests yet?

✔ 01:10 - Do you have any videos about creativity that could have an Art Business growth?

✔ 02:46 - What motives behind persuasion are best incorporated in family relationships and in new business deals?

✔ 7:54 - How can I improve my short term and long term memory?
πŸ“• Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything, by Joshua Foer (

✔ 11:04 - In Tony Robbin's episode ( we learned that there are two areas in life that you need to master to be successful, the science of achievement and fulfillment. What creates a fulfilling life?

✔ 15:03 - When are you going to write your book "The Quest of the Jedi Master"? What chapters would you include?
πŸ‘€ The Matrix is just a metaphor for people trapping themselves with their own limited mindset.

✔ 18:25 - What is more important: to hustle and become the lion to chase my vision or to practice my patience and wait for my skills to mature?

✔ 24:35 - What advice would you give to your 18 years old self?

✔ 27:08 - I'm scared to share anything valuable with people I know. It's my own fixed mindset telling me I'm not good at inspiring people. Can anyone relate and give some advice or references to check out?
πŸ“• Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World, by Adam Grant (

✔ 29:26 - Do you hug your employees? πŸ€”

##############
About Tom Bilyeu πŸ‘Œ
Tom's new project is Impact Theory:
Web site:
YouTube Channel:

ask tom bilyeu,jedi mind tricks,flexible memory,inside quest,challenge myself,challenge me,dream guests,dream interviews,growing an art business,long term memory,short term memory,moonwalking with einstein,take the red pill,the quest of the jedi master,patience is not a virtue,forward with ferocity,ideas have no value,hug employees,

Post a Comment

0 Comments