Advertisement

1KG Silver Bullion Melt - Copper Busbar Melt - Bulk Silver Copper Coins - ASMR Metal Melting

1KG Silver Bullion Melt - Copper Busbar Melt - Bulk Silver Copper Coins - ASMR Metal Melting Okay guys so I messed up with the value of these coins check the description below for the proper values sorry about that🤦🏻‍♂️
So today i get a 1KG Pure Silver Bullion from the Perth Mint and turn it into a heap of awesome Silver coins. I also get a BusBar donated by my friend and i melt that down into 20 pure copper coins.
New video every Friday so you never know what your gonna get next😉
I Have over 220 Vids so be sure to check 1 or 2 out if you have time on this link.


ACTUAL VALUES
AUD $847
US $579
NZD $908
INR $41202
CAD 760
€ 520
£ 448
ZAR 8555
KRW 682987

I released new video every Friday West Australian time👌🏻

I love to receive and read letters from my subs so if your interested in saying Hello send a letter & be sure to leave your youtube name so i can recognize you easier in the comment section .
I have a PO box address below in case anyone wants to send a letter or anything 😬👍🏻.

D Heighway
P O Box 490
Bunbury 6231
WA , Australia

Follow me on facebook


Follow me on Instagram


😁😁😁😁SAVE 5% on a Furnace from Devil-Forge 😁😁😁😁
If you want 5% off you Devil-Forge furnace contact me on bigstackddddd@mail.com for a personal unique code .

Forge supplied by my good friends over at Devil-Forge .

1KG Silver Bullion Melt - Copper Busbar Melt - Bulk Silver Copper Coins
********************************************************************

aluminium,aluminum,aluminum casting,brass,brass casting,bronze,burning,cast,cast iron,casting,casting bronze,coin,copper,crucible,diy,foundry,furnace,gold,gold furnace,google,how to,ingot,melting,melting brass,melting copper,metal,metal casting,metal casting at home,mold,molten,molten copper,molten metal,pouring copper,random,red hot,scrap,scrap aluminum,scrap copper,scrap gold,silver,slime,steel,tin,titanium,treasure,bullion,silver bullion,silver coins,

Post a Comment

0 Comments