Advertisement

WIG REVIEW and COLOR SPOTLIGHT | Henry Margu Nora | Color 7H | Inside and Outside

WIG REVIEW and COLOR SPOTLIGHT | Henry Margu Nora | Color 7H | Inside and Outside I bought Nora from a wig sister who had worn her a handful of times while she was going through Chemo. I have not been able to find an online retailer who carries her, so I assume she was purchased in a wig shop. When I look her up online I see she is part of the Henry Margu Professional line. I checked with my friend Debra Heim who owns The Very Best Little Hairhouse in Sharon PA and she said she can get Nora... so if you like her, please reach out to Debra.




Follow me on Instagram: - I upload short videos and pictures more frequently there.

My measurements
Circumference= 22" (average)
Front of Hairline to nape of neck (over top of head)= 12.75" (average is 14.25")
Ear to ear over top of head= 12" (average is 13.5)
Temple to temple around back of head= 14.25 (didn't find anything that said what this is)
Hairline to eyebrow= 2.8"
Hairline to tip of nose= 4.75"
Hairline to bottom of chin= 8"

#heywigsister #wigs #hairloss

wigs,wigs for white girls,white girl wigs,wig wearing,synthetic wigs,brunette wigs,hairloss,hair loss,thinning hair,alopecia hairstyles,hey wig sister,heywigsister,hairstyle,brunette,

Post a Comment

0 Comments