Advertisement

5 Factors OT is considered one of the Best Jobs

5 Factors OT is considered one of the Best Jobs Hi everyone welcome back to my channel

Today we discuss 5 factors why Occupational Therapy is considered as one of the best jobs in the world, this video was inspired by a wonderful lady who asked me on one of my Instagram posts. So I thought it would be fitting to discuss this and bring some insight.

In 2017 Occupational Therapist was rated as Top 7 best jobs in the world according to www.cnbc.com and the reasons are many but I’ve decide to focus on five that stick out for me the most.

One of them is actually a big part of the reasons I love working as an Occupational Therapist and why I would advocate for someone to consider studying OT.

Music: Over N Over
Musician: Not The King.👑

Thank you for watching

Instagram: @womanaura._

Enquiries: happy.mofokeng@gmail.com

considered

Post a Comment

0 Comments