Advertisement

D3 Mid Game Decision Making + Teamfighting ft. The Golden Kappa

D3 Mid Game Decision Making + Teamfighting ft. The Golden Kappa I’m part of the official League
Partner Program with Riot Games. You can read about the program here:


If you would like to support my videos, check out my Patreon:

►Message me for coaching! -

If you want me to make a certain video, make a bounty!


Follow me!
►TWITCH -
►TWITTER -

intro by
Outro music by

Special Thanks to:
Qwelz
bluescreen
TheTylernol
MightyDMB
Neocoolstar
JarlCarl
Jack S.
Tiny Asian Boy
soleless
Suavey
Marcello Z
Lunatic
Joel P
A Rich White Kid
TheRealVirusss
Shiva
dontknowjak
Jota
cocadoka

League,of,Legends,ADC,Carry,twitch,league,legends,ad,bottom,lane,BOT,duo,LeagueOfLegends,LoL,Vayne,Twitch,Lucian,Tristana,Varus,Kai'sa,Kog'maw,Ezreal,Ashe,Urgot,Urgod,Corki,

Post a Comment

0 Comments