Advertisement

Droop - Fortnite Music Video

Droop - Fortnite Music Video 👍 Fortnite Chapter 2 Rukus Music video


Hello Friends :)
Hope You Guys Like this Video And SUBSCRIBE -

Music by - Bombinomonkey[



🙏 Priyashan /Naveendra / Aditha iddamalgoda thanx for helping me to make this video :)

👉 Please consider support me by Using my Code - Fl4sh In the itemshop . thanks a lot :)



👉 follow me on socials
🔥🔥www.Facebook.com/flashkillergaming 🔥🔥
🔥🔥twitter.com/pubudu_flash🔥🔥
🔥🔥Join My Discord Server
Escape Reality -

🔥 Channel Supporters - Chethaka Perera/Aditha iddamalgoda /Wihitha deshan


🧐My rig
intel core i3-2120
8 GB RAM
GTX 1050 2GB
1Tb Hard



Tags - Rukus Konata small,Fortnite Music video,Fortnite Droop Emote,fortnite Droop one hour,Fortnite Music Video,flashkiller

Fortnite music,Rukus By konata small,Fortnite chapter 2,Droop emote,

Post a Comment

0 Comments