Advertisement

EXTREMELY HAUNTED ABANDONED RESTURANT ( SCARY EVPS AND DOWSING ROD SESSION)

EXTREMELY HAUNTED ABANDONED RESTURANT ( SCARY EVPS AND DOWSING ROD SESSION) Happy Halloween Y'all.. Tonight I headed out to this Abandoned Restaurant with All Capon3 to explore and find out how haunted this place is.. I gotta tell ya, I haven't felt energy like this in a while!! This place is extremely active. Make sure you check out All Capon3s video, Link Below!!

Al Capon3


Get your T-Shirts, Tanks, Hoodies, Mugs, Tote bags & Stickers
Here..... Make sure you send me a picture or small video clip of yourself in my Merch!!!! Thank You Guys... Love Ya

My Patreon!!! A place to support My Youtube Channel and recieve rewards!! Make sure you check out each tier level!!!


Send Fan Mail to
PO BOX 5284 SPRING HILL FL 34611


thegreeneyedangel85@gmail.com

Twitter @
Youtube @


Mental Illness page-
My Support Group-


My Feature Links!!!

Maries LifeVlogs & Mysteries


MLV and ME


Marcuslifeadventures


Urban Ghost Urban Exploration

UGUE Brothers VLOGS


The Holywalkers

The Walkers



EmCruick420 Real Life



Hailie J


Mr.Dave



Jessies Histories & Mysteries


ADREAM ROCKS Fashion

tarot cards,tarot readings,marie's life outside of the g team paranormal,PARANORMAL,ghost,haunted,scarey,haunted houses,haunted cemeteries,ghost cemetery,scarey cemetery,ghost in my home,paranormal investigators,homeless,helping the homeless,helping people,haunted places,haunted towns,family,friends,having fun,its all in the cards,its all in your tarot card reading,urban g,

Post a Comment

0 Comments