Advertisement

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! FANCY NANCY AND CHARM AT IT AGAIN! Dead by Daylight Stranger Things DLC

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! FANCY NANCY AND CHARM AT IT AGAIN! Dead by Daylight Stranger Things DLC Hey what's up everyone? Sorry for the shaky cam, I just play like that I guess lol.

I know this one is long but I felt like I owed you all for not uploading in so long! Also, having no power from the power shut offs in Cali don't help with collecting footage! Anyway thanks for watching, as always!

If you're interested check out my twitch:

Also check out some of my other videos! Thanks again!

dbd,st,ellie charm,ellie,nancy,fancy,scary,horror,gamer girl,wife,swf,survive with friends,friends,casual,scream,screaming,loud,yell,yelling,xbox,xbox one,wraith,hillbilly,nurse,rank,prestige,jumpscare,jump,scare,

Post a Comment

0 Comments