Advertisement

I'm Addicted to a Year 1 Hand Cannon | Destiny 2 Shadowkeep

I'm Addicted to a Year 1 Hand Cannon | Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Watch on Twitch!
My Twitter:
Gfuel Code "Drewsky" for 10% off at checkout

In this video I talk about the Year 1 hand cannon Jack Queen King 3, and why I've started using it as my main hand cannon and am completely addicted to it. I think this still holds up as one of the best hand cannons in Destiny 2 shadowkeep, with incredibly high aim assist and other stats, and low recoil.

Destiny,destiny 2,destiny 2 shadowkeep,destiny 2 gameplay,destiny 2 new light,best hand cannon destiny 2 pvp,best hand cannons destiny 2,best hand cannon shadowkeep,best hand cannon destiny 2 shadowkeep,hand cannon destiny 2,jack queen king destiny 2,jack queen king review,jack queen king review destiny 2,destiny 2 hand cannon build,destiny 2 hand cannon range,destiny 2 hand cannon pvp,shadowkeep,drewsky,drewsky destiny 2,hand cannon controller destiny 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments