Advertisement

The Dark Side of Being a Starseed Revealed (not what you think)

The Dark Side of Being a Starseed Revealed (not what you think) The Dark Side of Being a Starseed is NOT WHAT YOU THINK. If you'd like to Activate more of your Starseed DNA, this meditation is specifically designed to help you do it:


➡ For my Guided Meditation MP3 on raising your vibrational set-point Click Below…


➡For my 7 Day Law of Attraction Morning routine Course Click below


➡Click here for the Law of Attraction Accelerator Program (limited discount)


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

This video I'm going to show you the dark side of being a Starseed and I'm going to show you exactly what you can do about it. Welcome back to another video my name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness.

Now in this video, I'm going to be sharing with you part of the dark side of being what we call a Starseed..... understanding that many of us have a connection as the multidimensional beans that we are, that we've forgotten who we are because when we come to earth, we go through a veil of forgetfulness.....

We forget that this is that who we really are as an eternal spiritual being. That we have connections right now in this moment to many different levels of ourself. And because we forget all of this, and as we go through the process of remembering it, there are certain dark sides of being a star seed that I found in my own life.

I want to share with you the dark side of it that I've recognized that I even almost the faults that I see in myself that I think a lot of maybe other people can relate to. And I want to share with you how you can best bypass them and move and work around them. Because some of these that I share are, uh, are I think common within the community as well.

The first, I mean even the word Starseed for many people will trigger people into being like, that is weird. And even talking about star seeds is something that is just, it's so metaphysical and so woo that first off, even from the, the, the gate at like right straight out of the Gates.....

You go over to your friends talk about stars seats or how we're connected to different, we have these different connections to different star systems.Most people are going to think you're crazy. I went through my awakening in 2012 I became aware and I started in meditation to connect to these different levels.

When I did I was so excited. I was so enthusiastic about knowing, Hey, we're all eternal spiritual beings having temporary human experiences. We exist at these higher levels of consciousness as well. I was telling friends and family about it and I remember I uh, with my dad at least I took my dad and I talked to him and I was like, you know, there's a lot that started to change.

I learned meditation and you know, I, I started to also, I mean part of it was that there was such a dramatic change in my appearance that it probably looked like there was something going on. What really happened is I went through, I learned meditation, I went through my spiritual awakening, I started to meditate and it changed everything.

I started to see myself differently. I started to let go of old patterns of myself and I started to connect to these different multidimensional aspects that we are, we're all connected to. And I started to feel this connection and I, I just dove right in. And that was also a time that I became vegan.

Like that, just like I stopped eating all meats, I stopped, I lost a lot of weight. I went from um, you know, I wasn't, I lost probably like 20 pounds pretty quickly. So I started to look kind of unhealthy. So basically on the outside looking in, I look at it now and it did look kind of different.

It's like all the sudden I'm talking about meditation and mantras and our connection to the stars and here I am losing a lot of weight and they're like, are you on drugs? And of course I wasn't. I was on absolutely nothing. I was just mad.

I felt so good meditating all the time that, um, I wasn't on anything. But nonetheless, part of that awareness is you come out and you just want to share it with everybody. I wanted to share it with everyone. I was telling friends, I was talking about, you know, in 2012 I felt like there'd be like this whole Ascension process where we would raise our vibration to a completely new level.

I think energetically we did do that. But I look back at it now and part of the dark side is you get caught up in the theory reality and sometimes you then will.....

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

starseed,starseeds,dark side,dark side of starseed,starseed dark side,aaron doughty,aaron doughty starseed,starseed meditation,meditation for starseeds,starseeds 2019,starseed awakening,dna activation,The Dark Side of Being a Starseed Revealed (not what you think),spiritual awakening starseed,spiritual starseed,the truth starseeds,starseeds need to know 2019,lightworker,ascension,activate light codes,The Starseed Activation Meditation,the shift experience,loa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments