Advertisement

Information Society - Ozar Midrashim but it's an Electronic Cover

Information Society - Ozar Midrashim but it's an Electronic Cover Information Society is one of the weirdest bands I've ever listened. Having in mind that "What You're Thinking" have absolutely nothing to do with this song, Ozar Midrashim is a legitimate master piece. While built using almost only analog synths, the song feels like traveling to a rocky place where everything is higher than you. This song was created as a "maybe I can create that climate too using digital synths?". You can tell I failed. But I had fun in the process, and I think that my version of Ozar Midrashim is as valid as any other Legacy of Kain- I mean, Information Society tribute ever made.

Hi! I'm M4v3r1cX, and I compose and remix. You may not like me but I like you and I'm gonna try to win you with music.

legacy of kain,soul reaver,ozar midrashim,remix,soul reaver remix,electro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments