Advertisement

Mindless Fun: Holiday Extravangaza

Mindless Fun: Holiday Extravangaza To celebrate the Holiday season, I thought "how about a little bit more Mindless Fun for people!" After all, an empty mind is a happy mind, and who doesn't want to be happy for the holidays! So enjoy this festively mindless experience, with a number of Holiday-themed suggestions!

As always, you can leave any feedback or requests in the comments section below, or email them to me: blank_blank_96@yahoo.com

Plus, be sure to follow me on Twitter @The_BlankMaster

To be a part of the Blank Community, join my Discord server:

And for early access to all of my files, custom made files, and access to my personal Discord server, take a look at my Patreon:

Hypnosis,Mindless Fun,Hypno,Christmas,Holidays,Holiday,Festive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments